Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A song that really touched me


"There is none like you".
this song really make me cry and touched everytime i heard..I feel so lucky that i have the chance to know YOU,lORD..YOU are amazing for me,everytime when im alone and feel so lonely,YOU are there for me..When im sad, you rub away my tear and always be there for me..When im down and no mood, YOUR words cheer me up..
No one else is just like you,because YOUR love is true and justice..
I feel warm everytime YOU touched my heart..You are such like my father, my friend and also my listener..
LORD,i need you..I really need you,I cant be strong without YOU..You give me strength, so that i can come over all this hardness..
I know i still fear for my relationship now,i scare i lost him again..Im not confident about myself,this is the weeknesses that im having right now..I love you, xuan yang, more than you can expect..The more i love you, the more worries i gain..bacause i cant lost you anymore,my heart is only for you..
The only way i can do is pray everyday, every moment and every minute..I hope 1 day i will no fear in LOVE..
LORD,I need YOU...

No comments: